*Please read the cancellation policy below before registering
Do you love the idea of a yoga retreat, but the investment in time, funds or travel is unappealing or not possible right now? A local retreat for a day can be a wonderful opportunity to set aside time for yourself to drop in more deeply than a weekly yoga class or a workshop can offer. A day of yoga, nourishing food, and community can provide revitalization and inspiration to last for long after. I am excited to offer a one day retreat the first Sunday in May (May 6). Here’s what the day will look like:
9:30 – 9:45AM Arrival
9:45 – 12:00PM An uplifting, sweaty Vinyasa Yoga Practice
12:00 – 1:30PM Vegan/Gluten Free Lunch by Eliza Bishop of Milk & Honey
1:45 – 3:00PM Live Music/Kirtan (Sacred Chant) with Puranjot Kaur Khalsa & Mahan Deva Sing Khalsa
3:00 – 4:00PM Afternoon Tea/Snacks and time to socialize or take some quiet moments for yourself on the property
4:15 – 5:30PM Gentle Yoga/Pranayama (Breathwork)/Meditation/Closing
Yoga practices will be held in the shala (studio) and our lunch and tea time will be held in the cottage at the top of the property. If it’s a gorgeous day, we’ll expand to the outdoors for lunch and tea time.
I look forward to sharing a beautiful spring day of yoga, chanting, mediation, nourishing food and community with you at Eden Yoga Shala. Please consider joining us!
The investment for this special day:
- An early bird price of $105 is available until April 1
- After April 1 the price is $125
- Registration deadline is Friday, May 4 at 4:00PM.
- Sorry, there is no option to come for a portion of the day.
A minimum number of participants are required to hold this event and a decision will be made by Wednesday, May 2nd. Word of mouth is everything, so please encourage your friends to sign up.
I try to strike a balance between honoring your commitment to attend and the interruption of life’s circumstances, while taking into consideration the planning and investment that is required to hold a special event like this.
- Cancellations made by April 22 or sooner (2 or more weeks from Retreat Day) will receive a full refund (less a 15% admin fee).
- Cancellations made between April 23 and April 29 (1 week to less than 2 weeks from Retreat Day) will receive a credit (less a 15% admin fee) for future use at Eden Yoga Shala.
- Cancellations made April 30 or later (less than one week from Retreat Day) are non refundable.
- No shows are non refundable.
- You may transfer your spot to another participant if you cannot come, but you must contact me first (in writing) for approval.
- If I need to cancel this event due to insufficient registration, a full refund will be issued.
Helpful tip: I’ve come up with a painless way to afford going away at least once a year for continuing education as a yoga teacher: save about $10 in a jar every week, and you’ll have what you need for this event! How about that?
By credit card: please go to the website and find the “buy now” button for the retreat in the special events and workshops section.
By check or cash: connect with me before or after a weekly class at Eden Yoga Shala or email me for mailing instructions for checks (made payable to Heather Murray).