Mantras, quotes, gemstones and symbols are used in some of Heather’s designs. If you have a favorite one of your own, please inquire to see if it can be used in a design.
• Om Mani Padme Hum
All hail the jewel in the lotus. A mantra of compassion and symbolic of the union
of heart and mind.
• Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu
May all happiness be unto the whole world.
• Sthira Sukham Asanam
From the Yoga Sutras, encouraging the yogi to seek steadiness (sthira) and ease
(sukham) in the practice of yoga as well as life.
• Om Shreem Mahalakshmi Namaha Om
A mantra honoring the goddess Lakshmi – goddess of abundance, prosperity
and beauty. We invoke these qualities within ourselves when we call upon this
• Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat
The Gayatri Mantra honors the sun and the divine quality within each of us. It is
said to bring one toward an enlightened state.
• Om Namah Shivaya Gurave Satchidananda Murtaye Nishprapanchaya Shantaya Niralambaya Tejase Om
Anusara Yoga Invocation: I offer myself to the Light, the Auspicious One, who is the true teacher within and without, who assumes the forms of reality, consciousness and bliss, who is never absent and is full of peace, independent in existence the vital essence of illumination. OM.
• Om Namah Shivaya
Honoring the divine potential within.
• Ham Sa So Hum
The mantra of the breath. This mantra corresponds with the inhale and the exhale and translates loosely to mean “I am that”.
• Om Shanti
Om is the sacred sound of the universe – the sound made up of all sounds. Shanti means peace.
• Om Prana Pranaya Namaha
Honoring prana, the universal life force.
• Om gam ganapataye namaha
A Sanskrit mantra for Ganesh, who is the remover of obstacles and bestower of successes.
• Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do. – Rumi
• I want to unfold. Let no place in me hold itself closed, for where I am closed, I am false. – Ranier Maria Rilke
• Be patient towards all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. – Rainer Maria Rilke
• We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
• I was thinking: so this is how you swim inward, so this is how you flow outward, so this is how you pray. – Mary Oliver
This stone encourages grounding and inner strength – known as a stone of
This stone promotes intuition and tapping into one’s inner wisdom.
This stone is representative of love and openness.
This stone is connected to fertility and the cycles of the moon and is said to bring clarity.
This stone provides courage and protection and also brings luck and opportunity.
• Green Aventurine
This stone is associated with a positive outlook and supports the heart.
This stone encourages faith.
This is a stone of clarity and insight.
This is a stone of health and healing.
OM is the sacred sound of the universe said to encompass all sounds that exist.
The lotus flower grows from the muddy depths up into the light – symbolizing our infinite potential.
The circle is a symbol of wholeness and unity.