Do you love the idea of a yoga retreat, but the investment in time, funds or travel is unappealing or simply not possible right now? A half-day local retreat can be a wonderful opportunity to drop in more deeply than a weekly class or workshop can offer; an afternoon of yoga, music, meditation and community can provide revitalization and inspiration to last for long after.
I’m excited to offer a half-day retreat the first Sunday in November (November 4th) this year. Here’s what the afternoon will look like:
11:45AM – 12:00PM: Arrival
12:00 – 2:00PM: Yoga with Live Music/drumming by Beau Lisy
2:00 – 2:30PM: Brief break for tea, fruit, and healthy snacks
2:40 – 4:10PM: Yin Yoga and Mediation
For those of you who don’t know Beau Lisy, he’s a musician with a mind-blowing talent. We have collaborated many times and it’s always a blast.
We’ll start with an active Vinyasa Flow practice that will give you a chance to shake it all off! The remainder of the afternoon will be more mellow to integrate the work from the first practice. Yoga practices will be held in the Shala (studio) and our tea time will be held in our cottage, uphill from the Shala.
The investment for this special day:
- An early bird price of $65 is available until October 1.
- After October 1, the price is $75
- Registration deadline is Saturday, November 3.
- Sorry, there is no option to come for a portion of the afternoon.
A minimum number of participants are required to hold this event. Word of mouth is everything, so please tell your friends to sign up!
The fine print:
Our cancellation policy is as follows and is firm. I try to find a balance between honoring your commitment and the interruption of life circumstances, while taking into consideration the planning and investment that is required to hold an event like this.
- Cancellations made by October 21 or sooner (2 or more weeks from retreat day) will receive a full refund (less a 15% admin fee).
- Cancellations made between October 22-28 (1 week to less than 2 weeks from retreat day) will receive a credit (less a 15% admin fee) for future use at Eden Yoga Shala.
- Cancellations made October 29 or later (less than one week from retreat day) are non refundable.
- No-shows are non refundable.
- You may transfer your spot to another participant if you cannot come, but you must contact me first (in writing) for approval.
- If I need to cancel this event due to insufficient registration or dangerous weather conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- To register:
- By credit card: please go to the website and find the “buy now” button for the retreat in the special events and workshops section.
- By check or cash: connect with me before or after a weekly class at Eden Yoga Shala or email me for mailing instructions for checks (made payable to Heather Murray).